I've been wrongly banned.

Go down

I've been wrongly banned.

Post by Animosity on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 pm

So earlier I was just on, minding my own business on zm_lila_panic_v4 and all of a sudden I'm being accused by someone of hacking or something, I really don't even know. I've been playing on this server for a couple months now and haven't had any problems with being accused of a "hacker". Minutes later after being accused of whatever it is the player thought I was doing, I'm disconnected from the server and I receive a message saying "Kicked and Banned." So I try to reconnect, and I figure out I had been banned and can no longer visit the server. I go searching around to find the link for the forums for this server and finally I found it. As soon as I entered Chaos-Network.Net, I see a topic about a recent banning so, I clicked on it and this is what I found.

ok this guy was hacking. aimbotting. using auto rifle call shot center never going left,right,down and up all center.

"Animosity" STEAM_0:0:379087844

me and pwn spec him and he was hacking. check the hitbox. thanks.

that hitbox would come in handy for the admins

Really? This is BS. Pwn, I know your a better admin than this. Do you guys even know what half of these things you accused me of are? I was NOT hacking. I simply was not aimbotting, or I would have been doing 10x better, "Auto Rifle call shot center never going left,right,down,and up, all center" Wtf is that supposed to mean. If you could see my shots hitting the concrete wall behind the person I was shooting at, I obviously had recoil. IF you would have given me a chance, I could have proven that I wasn't hacking. Cadi, I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I played quite alot when you were on, I'm sure you knew if I was hacking or not.

I'm requesting if maybe I could get an unban or something, because this just isn't fair. It's like putting someone in jail for a crime they did not commit.

Animosity
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been wrongly banned.

Post by Enigma on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:16 pm

You'll most likely be unbanned when Cadi get's on, seeing sa he believes in second chances.

I've never seen you hack/cheat, so i don't know. But i will spectate you everytime i see you playing. If you're caught hacking(-Again) it will be a permanent ban.
Enigma
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 141
Favorite Game : Harvest moon again. Might play cs:s some more a bit.
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Animosity on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Thank you for atleast taking the time to read it and reply, Enigma. I'm sorry to bug you guys about this >.<

Theres only 2 reasons why I wrote this:
1. I wasn't hacking or whatever it was I did to get banned
2. I just love this server x3

If I were to have been actually hacking and been banned, I wouldn't worry about trying to get unbanned because I wouldn't care about playing this much. I'd just move onto one of the other hundreds of non steam servers

Animosity
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadi on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Your not banned anymore any it was for only 2 hours anyway. If you were hacking dont do it anymore. And in the future admins should create a video demo.
Cadi
General
General

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRH on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 pm

We will be watching you!!! Cool

Seargeant

Number of posts : 87
Favorite Game : CS:S
Registration date : 2008-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Animosity on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:15 am

Thanks guys >.<

Animosity
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TD123 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 pm

My apologies animosity.

As humans, sometimes we make mistakes. Smile

Trust me, that same night, on the same map, at the exact same time that we were playing i was being vote banned because i was pistol headshotting a static zombie directly below me.

I'll see you on.

TD123
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 80
Favorite Game : COD4, CS:S Zombie Mod
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadi on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 am

Very Happy