Parsing Information Problem

Go down

Parsing Information Problem

Post by Wakaitora on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Hey I need help on joining the Zombie Hideout 40class+unlimited ammo server. when I join, it's always stuck on 'parsing info'. I tried reinstalling and all but it doesn't help much, I'd appreciate if anyone can help me on this.
avatar
Wakaitora
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Cadi on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:12 am

..I will look into it

are you using cracked steam? if so what cracked steam are you using?

Try again now and let me know if you have the same problem.
avatar
Cadi
General
General

Number of posts : 301
Location : Outer Space
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Wakaitora on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:22 am

I dnt use steam

Using a the free/fake version

I found out whats the problem now

I had steam installed, n I guess that stuffed my css up, even if I installed css again.

Thank you for your contribution/concern to my problem

=]
avatar
Wakaitora
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Cadi on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:07 am

np
glad you got it sorted out Wink
avatar
Cadi
General
General

Number of posts : 301
Location : Outer Space
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Cadi on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:48 pm

we know
avatar
Cadi
General
General

Number of posts : 301
Location : Outer Space
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Spartaa on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:27 pm

srry for spam... i cant make new post...

srry for my fuck*ng bad english.

but one idiot and retarded admin is banned me, my nickname is "COOKIE" i only enter in te server and i type !zspawn... and one stupid and retarded admin is banned me for steam id!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

please desban me, for the fucking retarded admin is banned me, and i know for why.

i have permanent banned, no for 2 hours, no for 2 days, FOR EVER!!! WHY!!!!??????'

PLEASE DESBAN ME URGENT I CANT PLAY THIS SERVER FOR OTHER FUCKING ADMIN

pwndu is the other admin, i know for why i am banned.

pd:
Connecting to 209.190.122.42:27015 ...
Connected to 209.190.122.42:27015
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18589696 is banned.
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18589696 is banned.


FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Spartaa
Private
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by TD123 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Spartaa wrote:srry for spam... i cant make new post...

srry for my fuck*ng bad english.

but one idiot and retarded admin is banned me, my nickname is "COOKIE" i only enter in te server and i type !zspawn... and one stupid and retarded admin is banned me for steam id!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

please desban me, for the fucking retarded admin is banned me, and i know for why.

i have permanent banned, no for 2 hours, no for 2 days, FOR EVER!!! WHY!!!!??????'

PLEASE DESBAN ME URGENT I CANT PLAY THIS SERVER FOR OTHER FUCKING ADMIN

pwndu is the other admin, i know for why i am banned.

pd:
Connecting to 209.190.122.42:27015 ...
Connected to 209.190.122.42:27015
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18589696 is banned.
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18589696 is banned.


FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Excuse me, i was the one who banned you.

Why?

Because you were autokicked 3 times in a row for breaking the 400ms ping limit on the server. Then you come back, i hit tab and see you have a ping of 69 and going down. When it got down to 11 i finally told you to fix your rates. You don't listen. I told you 3 times to fix it or you'd be banned, because checked your ping in console and it said your ping was 778ms. So i ended up banning you. Someone was running the lag script on the server and i was already in a bad mood.

And, no i can't perm ban, the only person that can is cadi. Check back in about an hour and you should be able to play.

Just making sure we're talking about the same situation, you were banned when the map was on zm_lila_panic_redemption_b2 right?

TD123
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 80
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada
Favorite Game : COD4, CS:S Zombie Mod
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Spartaa on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:12 pm

NOOB!!!!

MY PING IS HIGH ONLY IN 10 SECONDS OR 5 SECONDS,

my ping is only so when it entered the server first and then you see me going


And where it says that it is forbidden?

srry for my terrible english

Spartaa
Private
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by TD123 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Spartaa wrote:NOOB!!!!

MY PING IS HIGH ONLY IN 10 SECONDS OR 5 SECONDS,

my ping is only so when it entered the server first and then you see me going


And where it says that it is forbidden?

srry for my terrible english

Well your attitude isn't helping you in this situation at all.

Your ping is only high for the first little bit. Really? Is that why i saw you get kicked 3 times in a row for breaking the 400ms ping limit? And you weren't even kicked right away, you were in the server for a good half a minute before you got booted out.

Optimal rates for the server is cl_cmdrate 66, cl_updaterate 66 and rate 25000.

It doesn't say that it's "forbidden" in the rules, it's just something you don't do on the server.

The fact that you were fucking around with your rates when the server was lagging bad enough pissed me off. I told you the reason why i banned you was because of the fact that i was in a bad mood.

You should be able to play on the server now. Just keep your rates at what they are and everything will be fine. There's a reason why there's a ping limit on the server.

TD123
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 80
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada
Favorite Game : COD4, CS:S Zombie Mod
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Spartaa on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 pm

ok topic closed.

you are noob and my english is terrible

Spartaa
Private
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by TD123 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:57 am

Spartaa wrote:ok topic closed.

you are noob and my english is terrible

LOL.

OK buddy, whatever you say.

TD123
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 80
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada
Favorite Game : COD4, CS:S Zombie Mod
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 pm

TD123 wrote:
Spartaa wrote:NOOB!!!!

MY PING IS HIGH ONLY IN 10 SECONDS OR 5 SECONDS,

my ping is only so when it entered the server first and then you see me going


And where it says that it is forbidden?

srry for my terrible english

Well your attitude isn't helping you in this situation at all.

Your ping is only high for the first little bit. Really? Is that why i saw you get kicked 3 times in a row for breaking the 400ms ping limit? And you weren't even kicked right away, you were in the server for a good half a minute before you got booted out.

Optimal rates for the server is cl_cmdrate 66, cl_updaterate 66 and rate 25000.

It doesn't say that it's "forbidden" in the rules, it's just something you don't do on the server.

The fact that you were fucking around with your rates when the server was lagging bad enough pissed me off. I told you the reason why i banned you was because of the fact that i was in a bad mood.

You should be able to play on the server now. Just keep your rates at what they are and everything will be fine. There's a reason why there's a ping limit on the server.

"I told you the reason why i banned you was because of the fact that i was in a bad mood."

One word.

You just got pwned, pwn.
avatar
Enigma
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 141
Location : The comfort of my insane thoughts :3.
Favorite Game : Harvest moon again. Might play cs:s some more a bit.
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by TD123 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:05 am

And depending on the mood of the admin, the degree of the punishments can vary.

I mean if you're gonna tell me you haven't seen anyone on the server being banned right off hand because the admin wasn't in their best mood, then there's something wrong.

TD123
Seargeant
Seargeant

Number of posts : 80
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada
Favorite Game : COD4, CS:S Zombie Mod
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parsing Information Problem

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum